It’s Hearts and Hooves Day in Ponyville and everypony is celebrating friendship!
But that’s not enough for Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom! They want to help their teacher, Miss Cheerilee, find her very special somepony… whether she wants one or not! It’s a laugh-out-loud, friendship potion-filled tale, perfect for early and emerging readers!
MY LITTLE PONY: HEARTS AND HOOVES DAY is the newest, completely interactive storybook app from PlayDate Digital. A Valentine Day fable that is perfect and appropriate for preschoolers, this new storybook app is designed to help emergent readers practice their skills while following the adventures of their favorite characters.
- Filled with your favorite young fillies—the Cutie Mark Crusaders: Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom!
- Interactive MY LITTLE PONY action and voices on every page!
- Watch the characters animate in playful moments during each story spread.
- 19 scenes that come to life as children tap and explore each page.
- Tap on the ponies to move the adventure forward.
- ‘Read to me’ and ‘read along’ modes for every level of early reader
- Difficult words highlighted, sounded out on each page and explained through animations.
- Includes a ‘sight word’ practice section.
- Parents can track children’s learning progress.
This app can provide an exciting opportunity for preschoolers to gain different skills in the following areas:
Social Emotional Learning
- Social/relationship skills – Learn how to maintain supportive and honest friendships.
- Responsible decision-making – Understand how actions affect people (or ponies); recognize healthy choices.
- Correcting and learning from their mistakes.
- Help the ponies make responsible and healthy choices.